We have set up these terms and conditions to make your visit to Carp Fishing UK as enjoyable as possible. If you have any problems with the site or anyone using the site, then please don`t hesitate to contact us.
- There will be no use of profanity whatsoever.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via personal message. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicive or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
- Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300x100 or 468x95 banners are also permitted (within reason).
- If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable by staff, you will be requested by a moderator to resize or change your image. Failure to comply within three (3) days will result in a warning and the image removed
- Please also try and keep text signatures under 5 lines.
- Failing to comply with a moderator's request to fix your signature will result in the removal of your signature and a warning given.
- Signatures must not contain links to other sites unless approved by the site owner.
- Advertising, commercially related or competing websites are all forbidden in any relation to your account, unless a express permission has been granted by the site owner to advertise your products on the forums.
- Links to external auctions or sale sites are not allowed. If you want to sell something then use the "For Sale" forum to sell it, but do NOT link to an external site to do so.
- Use of foul language will result in a warning. You can receive a maximum of 5 warnings then its an automatic ban.
- Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator either a link will be place redirecting you to its new location, or you`ll be notified via personal message of its new location.
- If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via personal message or the "report post to a moderator" feature, please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any members who attempt to present themselves as a member of staff by posting negatively to a member`s topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
- If you feel that you are getting abuse from another member either on the board, or via personal message, please contact the board administrator. The administrators have access to read personal messages sent on this board if needed and will do so if the need to arises.
- personal messages can and will be read by the forum administration, at any time. If read and there is anything that could be damaging to Carp Fishing UK or the site administrators, moderators or members then that person will be warned and posting rights will be previewed by a moderator before showing up on the forum. If this continues then the administration team will have no choice but to ban the offender.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in an instant ban.
- Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. They usually go into the "Archived topics" forum. If you have a question about where your topic went, please send a message to a member of staff before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
- Carp Fishing UK has various checks when you either access the site or send an item to us, this includes: searching the content for banned words, checking your email address against those that we have deemed to be unsuitable, and checking your IP address against those that are banned from accessing the site.
- Spamming in any form is not permitted, please keep all your posts as constructive as possible. Any topics, post or submissions that we deem to be spam will result in an instant and permanent ban from the entire Carp Fishing UK website.
- Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis.
Thank you for using Carp Fishing UK and we hope you enjoy your stay.